Warranty, Policies, and FAQs
To offer a wide variety of options and more customization, we make some of our gear to-order. These made-to-order items have to be cut and sewn after the order is placed.
The lead time is the amount of time between when the order is placed and when we pass it on to the delivery service. The lead time varies depending on how many orders we have and expect to receive. We always post our lead time at the top of the website. This lead time includes business days, weekends, and holidays.
We also offer in-stock items that will ship within 1-2 business days. These regularly stocked items will be marked as "Quick Ship" items.
Our gear is made with pride and the highest quality mil-spec materials available. We will repair or replace any of our sewn products, free of charge, if a defect in workmanship or materials is found for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover standard wear and tear. This covers all sewn items (i.e. chest rigs, cummerbunds, pouches, and other sewn accessories).
Returns and Cancellations
Most of our gear is made-to-order and our workshop is set up for that. As a result it is very difficult to restock certain items. We are currently unable to accept returns on made-to-order sewn goods. Feel free to contact us before ordering to ensure that our gear will be compatible with your equipment and needs.
Cancellations for made-to-order goods are handled on a case-by-case basis. If the material for the item has already been cut out or sewing has begun then a cancellation cannot be processed. Cancellations will be subject to a 5% payment processing fee that will be deducted from the refund amount. Credit card companies charge processing fees that are not refunded back to us when orders are cancelled.
Returns can be accepted for regularly stocked items and ANVRS Mission Recorders. These regularly stocked items will be marked as "Quick Ship" items. These items must be in new condition with no signs of use or wear. Contact us if you need to make a return on an ANVRS Mission Recorder or a "Quick Ship" item. Returns must be made within 7 days of delivery. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount. Cancellations for ANVRS Mission Recorders and "Quick Ship" items will be subject to a 5% payment processing fee that will be deducted from the refund amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
"When will my order ship?"
- Stocked items (i.e. ANVRS, Quick Ship items) will go out within 1-2 business days. Made to order items (i.e. chest rigs, cummerbunds, pouches) will ship within the lead time stated at the time of purchase. The lead time for these items is always posted at the top of the website.
"Do you guys offer custom work?"
- We offer a limited amount of custom work. We can make small changes to some of our made-to-order items and chest rigs. Examples of this work can be found here.
"Do you have any chest rigs for AK mags?"
- We recommend the DR and DR-LV chest rigs for use with 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 AK magazines.
"What buckles do you use on your chest rigs?"
- We use standard 1" ITW GTSR buckles on all of our chest rigs and placards. These are compatible with a wide range of aftermarket straps and accessories.
"Where are you located?"
- We make all of our products in-house and ship from Richmond, VA.