Warranty, Policies, and FAQs
Our gear is made with pride and the highest quality mil-spec materials available. We will repair or replace any of our sewn products, free of charge, if a defect in workmanship or materials is found for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover standard wear and tear. This covers all sewn items (i.e. chest rigs, cummerbunds, pouches, and other sewn accessories).
Returns and Cancellations
Almost all of our gear is made-to-order and our workshop is set up for that. As a result it is very difficult to restock items. We are currently unable to accept returns on made-to-order sewn goods. Feel free to contact us before ordering to ensure that our gear will be compatible with your equipment and needs.
Cancellations for made-to-order goods are handled on a case-by-case basis. If the material for the item has already been cut out or sewing has begun then a cancellation cannot be processed. Cancellations will be subject to a 5% payment processing fee that will be deducted from the refund amount. Credit card companies charge processing fees that are not refunded back to us when orders are cancelled.
Returns can be accepted for regularly stocked items and ANVRS Mission Recorders. These regularly stocked items will be marked as "Quick Ship" items. These items must be in new condition with no signs of use or wear. Contact us if you need to make a return on an ANVRS Mission Recorder or a "Quick Ship" item. Returns must be made within 7 days of delivery. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount. Cancellations for ANVRS Mission Recorders and "Quick Ship" items will be subject to a 5% payment processing fee that will be deducted from the refund amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
"When will my order ship?"
- Stocked items (i.e. ANVRS, Quick Ship items) will go out within 1-2 business days. Made to order items (i.e. chest rigs, cummerbunds, pouches) will ship within the lead time stated at the time of purchase. The lead time for these items is always posted at the top of the website.
"Do you guys offer custom work?"
- We do! Since most of our items are made-to-order we can custom fit gear to your needs. Examples of this work can be found here.
"Do you have any chest rigs for AK mags?"
- We recommend the Dank Robber and DR-LV chest rigs for use with 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 AK magazines.
"What buckles do you use on your chest rigs?"
- We use standard 1" ITW GTSR buckles on all of our chest rigs and placards. These are compatible with a wide range of aftermarket straps and accessories.
"Where are you located?"
- We make all of our products in-house and ship from Richmond, VA.