Chest Rig and Placard Assembly (DRIP, SLEDS Placard, DRIP-9, 7.62x51 Placard)
Step 7: Attach the shoulder and waist straps to match the configuration shown above. If you have an X-Strap kit then the process will be similar. The two X-Strap shoulder pieces should overlap and cross on your back.
Basic Operations (ANVRS MK 3)
- Flip the power switch from "OFF" to "ON". The device will start recording. Flip the switch back to "OFF". The camera will save the video then turn off.
Disabling the Timestamp (ONLY AVAILABLE ON RECORDERS SENT AFTER ORDER #1412)
- Plug in the camera with the SD card inserted. In the .txt file that appears change the "Y" to "N". Save this file and then unplug the camera from the computer.
LED Indicators (AVAILABLE AS AN OPTION AFTER ORDER #1893)
- Blinking red LED - recording is charging
- Solid red LED - recorder is fully charged
- Red LED blink followed by three blue blinks - start recording
- Three simultaneous blue/red blinks - stop recording
- Alternating blue/red blinks - SD card is not detected
Troubleshooting (ANVRS MK 3)
These are solutions to some of the most common issues. Recorders are tested before being sent out so the problem is usually fixed by one of these steps.
- "No videos are appearing on the micro SD card when I plug it in"
- Make sure files are read on a laptop or computer. iPhones and some other devices will not be able to recognize the .AVI video files.
- Make sure the device is sufficiently charged. This can take up to 6 hours.
- Make sure that the card is 32GB or smaller. Higher capacity Micro SD cards are not compatible with the ANVRS MK3.
- Activate the hidden reset button (It can be reached with a pin or something similar). Press it once and then press it again for three seconds.
- Try another Micro SD card
- "The audio is not matched perfectly with the video in my recordings"
- Activate the hidden reset button (It can be reached with a pin or something similar).Press it once and then press it again for three seconds.
Basic Operations (ANVRS MK 1, Discontinued)
- Flip the power switch then hold A on the remote to boot the camera. Press B to start and stop recording.
- Flip the power switch then hold A on the remote to boot the camera. Press C to take a photo.
Recording (Side controls)
- There are three hidden buttons built into the side of the camera.
- Flip the power switch then hold the furthest forward button to boot the camera. Press the third button to start and stop recording.
Photos (Side controls)
- Flip the power switch then hold the furthest forward button to boot the camera. Press the middle button to start and stop recording.
Removing the timestamp
- After recording a video plug your SD card into a computer. In the files edit the ".txt" file that was created and change "Y" to "N".